Gladiator X Comp Tyre 35x12.50R20
- Ply Rating: 10
- Load Index (S/D): 121
- Speed Symbol: Q
- Tread Depth (32nds): 20
- Overall Diameter (In): 34.5
- Section Width (In): 12.5
- Load Capcity (S/D) LBS: 3195
- Max Inflation Pressure (PSI): 65
Feature and Benefits Tread and Sidewall Design:
- Aggressive is an understatement! This tyre is a beast!
- Maximum traction and grip on the shoulder area of tyre, when it’s needed the most!
- Self-cleaning tread and shoulder area, to prevent mud, rock and snow build up.
Tyre Construction Advantages:
- Tyre casing is full three plys of polyester with high turn up on side wall. This gives tyre excellent strength and durability.
- Tread area has two full steel belts and two full nylon belts. The result is very stable tread and shoulder area, for aggressive and proven performance.
- Performance is strong, stable, durable and surprisingly quiet.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Konect Group Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.