- Designed for inflating tyres and air locker activation when used in conjunction with optional accessories
- Suitable for many air tools when used in conjunction with a 4L air tank (optional with on-board models)
- 100% duty cycle
- Sealed for moisture and dust resistance
- Hard anodised cylinder bores for reduced friction
ARB 12V Twin Compressor with On Board Air
ARB On Board Twin Compressor
Providing optimum power, the ARB twin motor design delivers class-leading air flow for fast inflation purposes. Constructed of lightweight, high-strength engineering grade materials, it incorporates quality components for quiet operation and extended durability.
The twin motors incorporate internal thermal protection against extreme temperature damage while a heavy duty in-line maxi fuse for each motor provides professional circuit protection.
Vehicle mounted kit with associated wiring loom and mounting hardware.
- Teflon impregnated carbon fibre piston seals for maximum trouble free life
- Anodised mounting bracket dissipates heat
- Integrated pressure switch, relays and IP55 (waterproof/dustproof) brushless fan cools electronics, motors and cylinder heads
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped
- On-board model available in either a 12V or 24V configuration (Please contact if you need 24V)
ARB Manifold Kit
Designed to work seamlessly with ARB’s twin motor on-board compressors, the Air Locker Manifold Kit enables easy installation of Air Locker solenoids to an air source such as a compressor or regulated gas bottle. With a working pressure of 150PSI (1030kPa), the manifold kit incorporates multiple ports for use with ARB’s pump up kit, as well as mounting brackets and a Teflon stainless steel braided hose designed to cool air supply for tyre inflation.
ARB Pump Up Kit
Standard on the portable compressor kits, the Pump Up Kit is also an optional accessory for the vehicle mounted range. Incorporating quick connect couplings for quick mounting to ARB air compressors and accessories, the kit also includes a quality 6m (20ft) air hose, an air accessory kit and a T piece for inline connection of an air chuck and pressure switch.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Konect Group Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.